This week seems to echo the excitement and anticipation of spring in its full moments – seven million bulbs at Keukenhof, the first opening of Greenwood Gardens in Short Hills, New Jersey, the Park Avenue horticultural mastermind, peonies, a new Cornish garden, botanical prints in menswear, Chelsea Flower Show’s future in young people, and a European ban on bee-harming pesticides.
- Turkish Tulip Delight
- Bee-harming pesticides banned in Europe
- Chelsea Flower Show 2013: Alan Titchmarsh fears for the future because of lack of interest from young people
- Botanical Prints at MRPORTER
- Trematon Castle: a gorgeous garden in the making
- In praise of peonies…
- A Gardener’s Stage: Park Avenue
- Greenwood Gardens is ready to open..